COWBOY RULES AT OUR PLACE!!!
1. Pull up your pants. You look like an idiot.
2. Turn your cap right, your head ain't crooked.
3. We live on a "gravel road." We drive trucks because we want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're gonna get dust on your Lexus.
4. They are cattle. That's why they smell like cattle; they smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I 70 goes East & West. Pick one and go.
5. Every person in the Wild West waves. It's called being friendly. Try and understand the concept.
6. Yeah. We eat beef, trout, salmon, deer, elk and more beef. You want sushi; it's available at the local bait shop.
7. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless of age.
8. No, there's no "vegetarian special" on the menu.
9. You bring "coke" into our house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice---maybe some whiskey.
10. Turn down that blasted car stereo. That crap ain't music anyway. We don't want to hear your music anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1.
11. Take pride in you work.
12. When you make a promise, keep it.
13. Ride for the Brand.
14. Remember some things ain't for sale.
15. It it's not yours, don't take it. If it's not true don't say it. If it's not right don't do it.
A Cowboy's word is his sacred bond; sealed with a handshake.